Friday, April 19, 2024

Happy Weekending!

Just a quick pop on in to say hello and to keep my promise to myself that I will be consistent with posting in the hopes one day my writing style returns to what it once was...

Yesterday, I spent a bit of time raking. Yes, I said raking. Probably my least favourite task of yard work but I'm slowly making my way through our yard. I discovered a few critter trails and at least a half a dozen piles of deer scat too. I don't mind critters visiting as long as they don't destroy all of our hard work. They'll even get a pass for the occasional indiscretion of munching on a few of our plants...as long as it's only once in a while though :)
The photo above is taken sitting outside our side doors. It's my some-day dream to have a beautiful covered patio/deck in this spot. It's a little more sheltered than our deck out back and the sun is here from morning to night (when it's not foggy of course ha!). I spent some time sitting here and relaxing and soaking in the rays. A little bit of heaven if I do say so myself.

TODAY: I am so happy to be spending it with my guy. ALL DAY! Best kind of day ever! Happy weekending folks!

XO Lisa

No comments: